Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Happening /s 7.17.11

Same as last week, after we went to the church, go home and eat our lunch ( by the way our viand is Sinigang na Baboy, one of may favorite viand =)). Then after that we went to SM Molino for groceries, after that me and may sister Camille look for a cellphone (because the battery of the one that I’m using didn’t last long), and till we find this Nokia C1-01=)., its simple and affordable so we called our MaDir (she’s at the Zagu stall buying a chocolate shake with additional pearl) and she told us that’s its up to me then. For me as long as it has a radio, camera, bluetooth, and access on the net its fine.^_^.)..hehe.. Now I will welcome this Nokia C1-01. I will sure take good care this one. .^_^.)..

My brand new cellphone Nokia C1-01

I still used the old one ( Motorola V3 ). Work again by tomorrow, looking forward for more sale
and also to complete our Hundred Islands and Pagudpud-Laoag-Vigan Tour
for 60 pax each. We need to have a 60 pax for Hundred Islands Tour on November 26, 2011
and 60 pax for Pagudpug-Laoag-Vigan Tour on December 2-6, 2011. .^_^.)..
May the God Bless all our tour!! .^_^.)..

No comments:

Post a Comment