Wednesday, August 31, 2011

How to Keep My Love ( Korean Movie )

Done watching the 2004 Korean movie, How to Keep My Love. .^_^.)..
I watch it on television but I didn't start and finish it =). We went to
church and then afterwards I watch it and because I'am the one in-charge
on washing the dishes I end-up not finishing it, I also forgot the title. That's why when I saw it aired again
on the television I want to watch it from start to finish. And I LIKE IT!!
the whole main cast is amazing plus the story line of the movie.
The four friends of Kim Jung-Eun as Kim Hyun-Joo are fantastic.

Their bonds are very incredible.^_^.)..
One of the Korean movie that I LIKE! .^_^.)..
How to Keep My Love poster

Hyun-Joo is a 29-year-old woman who believes that she has nothing to show for herself, except a successful relationship with her boyfriend. One day, her boyfriend So-Hoon, who is sweet and gentle, goes to a department store to shop for her and ends up stuck in a broken elevator with the famous, gorgeous movie star Da-Young, who is soon attracted to him for his easygoing and down-to-earth personality.


How to Keep My Love movie trailer
-video by 
  -

No comments:

Post a Comment