Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Vow ( Movie )


Realized 2012 movie The Vow .^_^.)..
Gosh!! How come I only watch these now??
I already watch the trailer of it last year
and the first time I saw it I knew it's a very good movie.
And it's based on true story.
It's good for me that I never missed to watch these awesome movie.

The Vow Poster

Synopsis:
Paige and Leo are a happy newlywed couple whose lives are changed by a car accident that puts Paige in a coma. Waking up with severe memory loss, Paige has no memory of Leo, a confusing relationship with her parents, and an ex-fiance she may still have feelings for. Despite these complications, Leo endeavors to win her heart again and rebuild their marriage.

Jessica Lange as Rita Thornton said it on the movie. ^_^.)..
There's a lot of quotable quotes in these movie
^_^.)..

The Vow Trailer

Top comment on Youtube by Molllaaayyy
"If i woke up from a coma and Channing Tatum told me I was his wife I wouldn't question it!"


and I should I agreed to that ^_^.)..




Aug. 25'12

No comments:

Post a Comment