Saturday, October 20, 2012

My True Friend ( Thai Movie )



My True Friend / Friends Never Die (Meung Gu) ^_^.)..
2012 Thailand movie.
Aside of these movie has talented and good
looking actors. One of the lead character is
Mario Maurer!! <3 he's one of the male
celeb that I admire. ^_^.).. 

My True Friend / Friends Never Die Poster

Synopsis : 
A story of friendship between two friends that misleads them to be involved in a gangster society.










My True Friend Trailer






Oct. 20'12


3 comments:

  1. My True Friend (Meung Gu) is one of the best thai movies I have seen to date. A very touching story about friendship. It is a pity Mario Maurer died in the end. I certainly hope there would be a sequel to this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. buy dvd bob's burgers season 8

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. buy dvd the 100 season 5

    ReplyDelete